About Glacier Point Solutions
Glacier Point Solutions is a team of highly skilled and experienced Executive Coaches, Career Coaches, Job Search Coaches, Business Coaches, Life Coaches led by Donna Schilder, MCC, Executive Coach.
Our mission is to help organizations create a culture that’s inspiring, energizing, and innovative, and authentic leaders who are influential, supportive, and creative. We specialize in offering Executive Coaching initiatives that are more impactful than Coaching one Executive at a time, but are happy to work with individual Leaders to support them in expanding their leadership skills.
We help develop Leaders who:
- Are encouraging and motivating
- Foster creativity
- Create fun and stimulating work environments
- Are skilled at managing and harnessing conflict
- Foster connection to the company vision
- Clearly communicate their expectations
- Hold their employees accountable
- Create results
Why Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is the most effective leadership development tool available.
“Employers are shocked at how high their ROI numbers are for coaching. Having a Management Coach helps leaders create the right priorities, take time to examine the big picture, and anticipate and prevent problems.”
—Alastair Robertson, Manager of Worldwide Leadership Development for Accenture
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.”
—Bob Nardelli, President & CEO of Home Depot
“Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase, and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help them reach their goals.”
Executive Coaching is Effective:
The Manchester Study of Fortune 1000 Executives showed that executives who received coaching “realized improvements in productivity (53%), quality (48%), organizational strength (48%), customer service (39%), and shareholder value.” The study also documented an average ROI of six times the investment (up to $1 Million). You can estimate your own ROI with our Executive Coaching Return on Investment Calculator.
As an Organization, Executive Coaching Can Help You:
- Improve Performance, Efficiency, and Effectiveness
- Accelerate Leader Growth
- Support Leaders As They Step Into New Assignments
- Prevent Human Resources Issues
- Prevent Employee Turnover
- Prevent Leader Burnout
- Retain Your Leaders
- Build Your High Performers
- Perform as a Best in Class Organization
Leaders Who Engage in Executive Coaching Self-report Greater Success in:
- Effectively determining strategic direction
- Managing their time
- Focusing on their priorities
- Increasing their productivity
- Managing their peer relationships
- Managing conflict
- Managing up
- Communicating effectively
- Building effective, well-rounded teams
- Delegating effectively
- Holding their staff accountable
- Motivating their staff
- Increasing their creativity
- Overcoming information overload
- Mastering change
Executive Coaching is Convenient:
We offer Coaching sessions on the phone so that your Executives don’t have to leave the office and we schedule Coaching sessions at convenient times to accommodate your Executives’ busy schedules.